Achieving the benefits of seamless integration
is not easy. Integration projects involving both internal
and external business processes and systems are complex.
Additionally, with so many enterprise application integration
vendors promising the same capabilities, the decision
on which technology best matches your organization's
strategy is important and complicated. Typically, organizations
require an experienced partner to define a strategy
and architecture; help select the best-fitting technology;
and develop and implement the system. Let us complete
a survey before you decide. Please contact us for more
- Designed Complete Microsoft Active
Directory Infrastructure and Microsoft Exchange 2000
Infrastructure - Global Enterprise Design for Law
offices around the world.
- Designed Complete NT 4.0 Infrastructure
- Redesigned and Corrected iManage
Document Management System.
- Redesigned and Corrected Right Fax
System for a Law Firm.
- Migration from ccMail to Exchange
- Custom Scripts for Migration of
- Created Unix based Email system
- Migration from Unix Email system
to Microsoft Exchange 5.0
- Setup On-Line Classes and Distance
- Designed the complete network for
a Major University
- Data and Electrical Wiring Design Hub
and Switch Layouts
- Networked Facility, Staff offices